This is a day to recognize Fr. Vincent, Fr. Damien and Fr. Charbel who have given so generously of themselves to help make JSerra a very special school. Each day they bring truth, goodness and beauty to our children, staff and the greater JSerra community. Therefore, JSerra has set aside this day to show its gratitude to them. The students will recognize these priests through prayers and thank you notes in their Religion classes.
Here are ways for Parents to offer your thanks:
1. Write a personal “thank you” to each priest individually or as a group, either handwritten (letters can be mailed or dropped off at the school office) or via e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2. Have masses said for these priests at their Abbey. To make a mass request: http://abbeynews.com/Abbey-Mass-Requests.html
3. Write their Abbot, thanking him for providing JSerra with these 3 fine priests:
Right Reverend Eugene J. Hayes, O Praem
St. Michael’s Abbey,
19292 El Toro Rd.,
Silverado Canyon, CA 92676
4. Make a monetary donation to their Abbey (include reason: ie. on behalf of these priests’ generosity in serving JSerra).
5. Attend the school mass on April 28 to show your support and pray for these priests.
**Please keep within the parameters of the above suggestions, no individual gifts please.
Any questions, contact: Susan Marchica at 949-493-9307, ext. 0.